This article is incomplete, please help the wiki by expanding it.
His first acting job was at the age of 4 when he appeared in some Campbell's soup television commercials. Kirsch has appeared in the short-lived TV series Riders in the Sky, on the soap opera General Hospital in 1992, but his most notable role came later that year on Highlander: The Series as Richie Ryan from 1992 to 1997. He left the show as a regular cast member in the fifth season finale, but made one last guest appearance in the series finale episode.
Stan Kirsch made his debut as director and producer with the film Straight Eye: The Movie in 2004. He has made guest appearances in some TV shows including JAG, Family Law and Friends.
- (2005) Deep Rescue
- (2004) Shallow Ground
- (2004) Straight Eye: The Movie (actor, writer, director)
- (2000) The Flunky
- (1998) Reason Thirteen (short)
- (1998) Shark in a Bottle
- (2002) First Monday
- (2000) Family Law
- (1999) The Love Boat: The Next Wave
- (1998) The Sky's on Fire
- (1996, 2001) JAG
- (1995) ABC Afterschool Special
- (1995) Friends
- (1992–1997) Highlander: The Series
- (1992) CBS Schoolbreak Special
- (1991) Riders in the Sky
- (1992) The Streets of Beverly Hills (pilot)
- (1996) Home Song