"Game Over" is a line frequently used in the Saw series. In general, the line is used at the end of the films when the principal subject ultimately fails his or her game.
- In Saw, "Game Over" is used when John leaves Adam Stanheight to die in the bathroom.
- In Saw II, it is used twice; when Eric Matthews assaults John and sticks his gun in his mouth, and when Amanda leaves Eric to die in The Bathroom Trap.
- In Saw III, John says "Game Over" to Amanda, when she failed her test and was shot in the neck by Jeff Denlon.
- In Saw IV, Mark Hoffman says "Game Over'" when he reveals himself John's accomplice and leaves Daniel Rigg to bleed to death.
- In Saw V, Peter Strahm says "Game Over'" when he knows whose the killer of Seth (Mark Hoffman).
- In Saw VI, Jill Tuck says "Game Over" to Hoffman after putting him in the Reverse Beartrap 2.0.
- In Saw 3D, Hoffman says "Game Over" to Jill after killing her with the original Reverse Beartrap as an act of revenge. The final "Game Over" line in the series is used by Lawrence Gordon, when he leaves Hoffman to die in the Bathroom Trap for killing Jill.